At current scenario, the ban was on railway recruitment was finally taken away by the railway minister. Now the railway ministry is going to recruit nearly 1 lakh security personnel. Many accidents have happened in the past years, so the ministry has taken the decision that is technology, equipment; goods are also needed apart from staffs. Since many years the recruitment on this position has been banned by the government. Because of this reason there is a huge shortage for the position of security personnel in the railways. The central government going to be recruit among three month, assistant station master and goods guards for mentioned position. Railway group C and railway group D vacancy has also been announced.
Railway group D vacancies 2018-02-08
Railway ministry going to recruit around 62,907 vacancies for the position of group D. There is recruitment cell for railways, they already had started their process and the online application for this position will be available from 10.02.2018. So, candidates who want to be in part of the railways departments, now the right time has arrived take the first step which means you have to apply for this position through online. The notification related to this will be announced as soon in the employment portal. Since 3 years there is no recruitment has happened for this position, so as expected the number of application would be increasing and also there is not even less vacancy it is also huge vacancies for this position.
Recruitment details for RRC Group D 2018
The organisation name is Indian railways (RRC) and the advt no is CEN 02/2018. The recruitment category is for Group D posts and the total number of vacancy is 62,907. The age limit for this vacancy is in between of 18-31 years. The education qualification for this position is 10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT. Candidates can through only by online mode. The application will be issued through online is 10.02.2018 is confirmed and the last date of application is 12.03.2018 is confirmed. This job category of railways is central government job and about the location of the job is anywhere in India.
What is all the position of vacancy under RRC Group D 2018?
There are many vacancies under RRC Group D includes Gang man, switchman, trackman, cabinman, leverman, pointsman, helper-II(Elect), Gr.D(store), key man, shunter, welder, fitter, porter, helper-II(mech), helper-II(S&T), Gr.D(Engg).
What are job details on region wise RRC Group D 2017-2018
- RRB NR region is comes under northern region-New Delhi
- SECR is comes under south east central railways- Bilaspur
- WCR is comes under western central railway- Jabalpur
- WR is comes under western railways- Mumbai
- NWR is comes under north western railway- jaipur
- SER is comes under south eastern railway- Kolkata
- ER is comes under eastern railway- Kolkata
- ECOR is comes under east coast railway- Bhubaneswar
- NFR is comes under northeast frontier railway- Guwahati
- SR is comes under Southern railways- Chennai
- ECR is comes under east central railway- Patna
- SCR is comes under south central railways- Secunderabad
- NER is comes under north eastern railways- Gorakhpur
- CR is comes under central railway- Mumbai.
Salary and application details for RRC Group D
The salary for group D is RS 18,000-(Level 1 of 7th CPC pay matrix) apart from this, every employee will be benefited by TA, DA, and HRA as per rule. Candidates only can apply through online and also should pay application fee and fee is for general category is RS 500/- and for OBC/SC/PWD/FEMALE have to pay RS 250/-.