Apart from the regular school assignments, finals, board exams, and other competitive exams, most of the students also prepare for the Math and Science Olympiads. Every year more than thousands of students from different grades take part in this school level competitive exams just to learn about their ability and talent.
Olympiad Exam is one of the most talent exams which is conducted every year all over the country from class 2 to 12. These exams are conducted both at national and international levels to help students in analysing their weak and strong points. This exam motivates students to struggle for a better and deeper understanding and also enhances their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. As there will be tough competition, students should be well prepared to prove their talents among the thousands of students. To helps students with their preparations, here we have come up with few important preparation tips and tricks to crack math Olympiads
Tips and Tricks to Crack Math Olympiads
- Go through the entire syllabus provided on the official website of the examination.
- Collect all the required study materials having good and relevant information. Students can also download the study materials from several online education sites.
- Make a list of all important and basic formulas, theorems, and derivations by referring NCERT class 6 maths
- Practice more questions from previous year question papers, sample papers and also from the NCERT books of different grades.
- Seek help from your teachers, tutors, friends and other toppers to get through in all the basics and clear all your doubts before the exams.
As we all know, Olympiads are concept-based and objective type exams, higher grade students should strengthen all the basic concepts by practicing more questions from NCERT books class 8 and 9. Apart from all these, parents should also help their kids in their preparations, especially for the class 2 to 5 students.
Thus, these were some important preparation tips for those students preparing for their Olympiads. For more tips and tricks to crack Math Olympiads, students can visit BYJU’S website and also prepare for their exams by watching various subject related YouTube videos by subscribing to YouTube videos.